- Our Traditions Holiday Christmas Wreath is hand-tied from freshly cut Balsam Fir and made into a Wreath in Vermont, USA.
- We delay harvesting our Balsam Fir until after at least two hard frosts, needed to set the Fir needles for good needle retention. A Traditions Wreath weighs about four pounds and is about 22 inches outside diameter.
- Unlike ordinary fresh holiday wreaths, the Traditions Wreath is double faced with Balsam Fir and can be displayed on a glass door or window without the wire frame being visible from either side.
- Decorated using Austrian Pinecones, a six loop waterproof red velvet bow, an assortment of red berries and a touch of reindeer moss.
- Just before shipping, we sprits the Wreath with water from our Artisan well to retain freshness. Next, we seal it in a plastic bag and place into a special holiday inspired shipping box, ready for shipping.