Temporarily Out of Stock.
Powder Mill Duster.
A dust applicator with an extra large hopper (1 ¾ lbs). It applies dust to the top & bottom of leaves and stems. It may also be used to apply dust in the attic and in crawl spaces. Applies a thin layer of dust, saving the homeowner money on expensive chemicals.
- Made of tough Polypropylene and Polyethylene
- Extra large hopper (Approximately 1½ lbs.)
- Balanced to minimize hand and wrist fatigue
- Deflection nozzle included
- Features large blower wheel and four air induction louvers generating a powerful flow of air
- Applies dust to top and bottom of the leaves as well as stems
The Powder Mill Duster has a 1 ¾ lb. capacity. When the handle is turned the low gear ratio in conjunction with the turbine wheel it produces a high volume of air. When this is happening a small amount of insecticide or organic dust is dropped into the wind tunnel and distributed onto the plant. The high volume of air forces the leaves of the plant to move, applying the dust particles to the top and bottom of the leaves as well as the stems using only a small amount of dust.
The unit is used to apply dust to: Vegetable Gardens, Flower beds, Lawns, (Fleas and Ticks ), Orchards, Vineyards, and Kennels. We have seen it used to apply dust to cattle.