Mother Earth Dust 10 Lb. Pail
Broad spectrum desiccant dust for long lasting control of crawling insects
ANTS, COCKROACHES, EARWIGS, SPIDERS AND OTHER CRAWLING INSECTS: Using a hand duster, apply lightly in dry areas where crawling insect pests are found or may hide, including cracks and crevices, along baseboards, around sinks, cabinets, refrigerators and stoves and in attics and basements. Direct contact with dry dust is required for effective control.
Diatomaceous earth also known as DE, TSS, diatomite, diahydro, kieselguhr, kieselgur and celite) is a naturally occurring, soft, chalk-like sedimentary rock that is easily crumbled into a fine white to off-white powder. This powder has an abrasive feel, similar to pumice powder, and is very light, due to its high porosity. The typical chemical composition of diatomaceous earth is 86% silica, 5% sodium, 3% magnesium and 2% iron.
Diatomaceous earth consists of fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae. It is used as a filtration aid, as a mild abrasive, as a mechanical insecticide, as an absorbent for liquids, as cat litter, as an activator in blood clotting studies, and as a component of dynamite. As it is also heat-resistant, it can be used as a thermal insulator.
- Highly absorptive desiccant dust
- 100% high purity freshwater diatomaceous earth
- Long lasting dust provides continuous protection from pests
- Easily covers cracks, crevices, and voids
- Mined straight from Mother Earth for your sensitive accounts
- Treatment Technique: Void, C&C
- Active Ingredient: Diatomaceous Earth
- Insecticide Class: Inorganic
Not For Sale to: CA