Compost Pail, Filters and BioBags
You get everything you need to compost without the smell & without getting your hands dirty.
(1) Kitchen Compost Pail
(3) Replaceablce Pail Filters
(12) BioBags for your pail
No need to make so many trips to the compost pile because of compost scraps making your kitchen smell unpleasant. Now there is a Compost Pail that absorbs compost odors and looks nice enough to leave on the counter or can be stored in a cabinet. This Compost Bucket has a replaceable, activated-carbon filter, built into the lid. Vegetable scraps, tea bags, eggshells and other organic materials can all be kept out of sight and taken to the compost pile when it's convenient. Includes (1) carbon filter, snap lid, easy carry handle. Made in Canada
The Kitchen Compost Bins are portable and perfect for short term storage of kitchen compost that was designed with home composting programs in mind.
• Opens and closes with one hand
• Dishwasher Safe
• Hangs on cupboard door
• Wide opening
• Optional carbon filter eliminates odors
Bucket measures 9"L x 9"W x 11¼"H; 9.6 quarts.
Plus, You also get"
BioBag Composting Waste Bag - 3 Gallon
Package of 12 bags
BioBag Tall Kitchen waste bags are sized equivalent to regular plastic bags and fit most
kitchen waste cans. This sturdy bag is perfect for collecting food waste, paper and other
biodegradable packaging items. Our tall kitchen bags are also great for collecting outdoor
waste from small gardening areas. Most communities have designated days for yard and
compostable waste pick-up. Check to see if there is a program in your area.
Measures: 22” X 29” 13 Gal.
All BioBag products are “shelf stable”, just like paper plates or paper towels. BioBags
will not decompose until they are introduced to the earth’s elements or micro-organisms
in the soil. Extended heat can make the BioBags feel soft and may eventually cause
The Do’s & Don’ts
For best results, use BioBags within 6 months of purchase
• Store in a dry, cool area
• Separate BioBag carefully along perforation. Force may cause the bag to rip
• Replace your BioBag every couple of days if exposed to organic matter
• Line Your Tall Kitchen trash can with newspaper or paper towels if trash contents tend
to be moist
• Use Food Waste bags for food storage
• Support and encourage composting in your area
• Tell a friend about BioBag
• Put hot liquids inside bag