- Uses Heat from your wood stove.
- Circulate air without an external power source
- Great for home or cabin
- 100 CFM Output to help circulate warm air
- Fan speed varies by stove temperature
- One year manufacturers warranty
- Saves wood and adds comfort to rooms
- No Assembly Required
Increase the efficiency and comfort at no additional utility cost. These heat-powered fans circulate warm air without need for an external power source. Place the fan on top of your stove and the heat will activate a thermoelectric module that drives this ultra quiet fan. The fan uses the heat to generate its own energy. It can circulate up to 100 cubic feet of warm air per minute. The speed of the blades is determined by the temperature of the stove. The base sports a black brushed-aluminum finish.