Out of Stock.
This item will have a $20 "Oversize Shipping Fee" Added.
Veggie 2-3-6 Natural Fertilizer
Net Wt. 25 lb (11.34kg)
- Supports Higher Yields
- Better Tasting Veggies
- Easy to Use
Bradfield Organics® Veggie fertilizer is a premium natural fertilizer designed for potted plants and vegetable gardens. When used as directed, Veggie fertilizer helps support production and produce flavorful vegetables for you and your family.
- For best results, broadcast spread 20 to 30 lbs. of Veggie fertilizer per 1000 square feet of garden area prior to or same day as planting. Till into garden area.
- When planting make furrow or planting hole twice as deep and/or large as you normally would. Place generous amount of Veggie fertilizer in bottom of hole or row and mix with soil.
- Cover lightly with soil and follow regular planting instructions for the specific plant.
- Lightly top dress area at 60-day intervals at a rate of 5 lbs. per 1,000 square feet.
- When potting/repotting plants, blend 4 teaspoons of Veggie fertilizer into the new soil mix, per gallon of soil mass. This will provide nutrients for 4 to 6 months.
- For existing potted/containerized plants, work 1 teaspoon of Veggie fertilizer into the surface of the soil per gallon of soil mass every 90 days.
- When planting veggies in your bed or garden, do not plant the same type of plants in the same place year after year except for tomatoes.
- Companion planting is a wise thing to do as some veggies do better next to certain plants. Example: carrots grow well with leaf vegetables, tomatoes and peas.
- Potatoes do well planted with beans, corn, cabbage, and horseradish.
- Beans add nitrogen to the soil, which is needed by corn and many other plants. It is considered best to plant bush beans and potatoes in alternate rows.
- Don’t plant tomatoes near corn or potatoes.
- Green Manures,Vegetable matter in the form of green manure is an extremely valuable additive to the soil. Certain green manure crops, the legumes, have the ability to capture and fix large amounts of nitrogen from the air, also adding this important plant food to the soil. Alfalfa is one of the best as well as clover, red or white, Austrian winter peas, and vetch. Other good green manure crops are rye, wheat, and barley. It is best to plant green manures in the fall early enough to get good cover before real cold temperatures set in. Remember to always apply Bradfield Organics® Veggie fertilizer at the recommended rate before each planting.
Total Nitrogen (N)....................................
2% water insoluble nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)......................
Soluble Potash (K2O)...............................
CONTAINS NO ANIMAL MANURE
Nutrients for this product are derived from alfalfa, molasses, sulfate of potash, and meat meal.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at: www.aapfco.org/metals.htm
FINE FERTILIZERS FROM Bradfield Organics®
Bradfield Organics® offers a full line of organic and natural fertilizer products to meet your needs. From Lawn, to Lawn & Garden and Pasture fertilization, our products produce results that you can see for years to come. We’re always researching and developing new formulas so make sure to ask your retailer about Bradfield Organics®, where we "Do What Comes Naturally" every day.
Bradfield Organics® appreciates your business. If you are not satisfied with this product, please return it to the place of purchase for replacement or a full refund or call 1-800-551-9564 for more information.