Out of Stock.
This item will have a $20 "Oversize Shipping Fee" Added. Bradfield Organics®
Tasty Tomato™ 3-3-3 Natural Fertilizer
Net Wt. 25 lb (11.34kg)
• Helps Produce Better Tasting Tomatoes
• Longer Lasting, More Productive Plants
• Feeds Plants Naturally
Bradfield Organics® Tasty Tomato™ fertilizer is a premium natural fertilizer designed specifically for tomatoes. When used as directed Bradfield Organics® Tasty Tomato™ fertilizer can produce outstanding tomatoes.
- Be sure frost date is past. Dig a hole 18 inches in diameter and 18 inches deep. Take the top six inches of soil and place in a wheelbarrow. Spread the rest of the dirt around or put it in your compost pile.
- Mix four to eight large cups (approximately 1 to 2 lbs.) of Bradfield Organics® Tasty Tomato™ fertilizer in a wheelbarrow containing the topsoil and mix thoroughly.
- Place the mixture from the wheelbarrow in the bottom of the hole. Fill the rest of the hole with a good mixture of compost and soil. Set tomato plant in hole and press firmly being careful not to bury plant too deeply. Apply one gallon of water.
- If desired, mulch with straw or hay around the base of the plant and place tomato cage around plant for protection.
- Mix one cup of Tasty Tomato™ fertilizer with approximately six inches of soil and place in bottom of container.
- Fill remainder of container with a good mixture of compost and soil.
- Place plant in container and water well.
- Fertilize plant every 15 days by mixing one cup of Tasty Tomato™ fertilizer into top two to three inches of container and water thoroughly.
- Use very sturdy cages, preferably mesh or cattle panels (plants could grow very large).
- Pull apart alfalfa flakes or wheat straw into two inch slabs and place tightly together to use as mulch.
- Plants should be placed five feet apart.
- Tomato cage should be anchored firmly.
- After setting plants in hole, pick all leaves off except top two.
- Pinch off suckers when plant reaches two feet tall. Stop pinching suckers when plant is five feet tall.
- If soil is very hard, be careful not to over water at first.
- In July & August when plant is really producing, be sure to water heavily with two to five gallons every other day.
Total Nitrogen (N)....................................
3% water insoluble nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)......................
Soluble Potash (K2O)...............................
Nutrients for this product are derived from alfalfa, molasses, sulfate of potash, and meat meal.
CONTAINS NO ANIMAL MANURE
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at: www.aapfco.org/metals.htm
FINE FERTILIZERS FROM BRADFIELD ORGANICS ®
Bradfield Organics® offers a full line of organic and natural fertilizer products to meet your needs. From Lawn, to Lawn & Garden and Pasture fertilization, our products produce results that you can see for years to come. We’re always researching and developing new formulas so make sure to ask your retailer about Bradfield Organics®, where we "Do What Comes Naturally" every day.
Bradfield Organics® appreciates your business. If you are not satisfied with this product, please return it to the place of purchase for replacement or a full refund or call 1-800-551-9564 for more information.