BioBag Biodegradable Kitchen Waste Bag Tall 13 Gallon
Package of 12 bags
BioBag kitchen waste bags are primarily used for the collection of food scraps and other
biodegradable waste for home or community composting.
Our popular BioBag 3 gallon size is designed to fit most kitchen countertop composting
pails. Using BioBags takes the mess out of the messiest job, cleaning out the bucket!
BioBags can also help reduce odor and bacterial build-up during food scrap collection… Measures: 17” X 18” 3 Gal.
All BioBag products are “shelf stable”, just like paper plates or paper towels. BioBags
will not decompose until they are introduced to the earth’s elements or micro-organisms
in the soil. Extended heat can make the BioBags feel soft and may eventually cause
The Do’s & Don’ts
For best results, use BioBags within 6 months of purchase
• Store in a dry, cool area
• Separate BioBag carefully along perforation. Force may cause the bag to rip
• Replace your BioBag every couple of days if exposed to organic matter
• Line Your Tall Kitchen trash can with newspaper or paper towels if trash contents tend
to be moist
• Use Food Waste bags for food storage
• Support and encourage composting in your area
• Tell a friend about BioBag
• Put hot liquids inside bag