Bayer Home Pest Control Indoor/Outdoor Insect Killer Ready-To-Use Nested Sprayer
Creates a 9-month indoor barrier to keep bugs out. Kills ants and roaches in seconds and controls 60+ other pests. Use outdoors as barrier treatment.
* No other ready-to-use keeps bugs out longer - up to 9 months
* Fast acting formula - kills ants and roaches in seconds
* Creates a barrier that helps keep bugs out of your home
* Controls 60+ different pests - more than leading competitors based on label comparisons
* Low odor, non-staining water-based formula
* Bayer active ingredient: 0.05% B-Cyfluthrin
* Easy to spray, easy store
Ants (except Pharaoh), Bedbugs, Bees, Beetles (exposed adults & immature stages), Carpenter Ants, Carpenter Bees, Carpet Beetles, Cecidflies, Centipedes, Clothes Moths, Clusterflies, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Elm Leaf Beetles, Fire Ants, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Gnats, Ground Beetles, Hornets, Imported Red Fire Ants, Midges, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths, Pillbugs, Scorpions, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders, Termites (Subterranean, Formosan and Drywood), Ticks (including Deer Ticks), Wasps, Wood-Infesting Beetles, Yellow Jackets
Where to Use:
Indoor as spot or crack and crevice spray. Outdoor as perimeter treatment.
How to Use:
Spray around baseboards, into cracks and crevices and other places where insects live and hide (under sinks, cabinets, refrigerators, damp areas, etc.) until surfaces are wet or apply to exterior surfaces of the home, spraying a band 3 to 4 feet wide around and alongside the foundation and porches of the house.
When to Use:
To control insects and prevent infestations